Need to expand your reach, create a community of customers or raise awareness of new products and services? My past work experience includes nationally recognized and respected entities, spanning a broad range of fields.
I’m a graduate of Garfield High School and the University of Washington, and I’m earning a professional certificate in Web Design from Bellevue College. I thrive on moving projects forward, and getting the job done on-time and on-budget while creating a great product. Let’s discuss how I can put my experience to work for your business.
- Retail/Customer Service (Nordstrom, Sears, Adobe Systems)
- Hospitality (Radisson Hotel, Hyatt Regency Hotel)
- Real Estate (Windermere Real Estate)
- Child Advocacy (National CASA Association)
- Technology (Adobe Systems, Network Commerce)
- Education and Training (University of Washington Experimental College, Windermere)